Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Breaking up with someone can be a chore and one is usually left with feelings of disillusionment and pain. I don’t know how anyone could get through it alone, thank goodness I have Gma. (snickering)

Gma: How is your boyfriend?
Me: We broke up.
Gma: Why? What did he do?
Me: He was clingy.
Gma: Lin-G-y?
Me: Clingy.
Gma: Cling-ley?
Me: CLINGY!
Gma: Clin-G-y?
Me: Uhg. He always wanted to know where I was and who I was with.
Gma: Oh? He didn’t trust you?
Me: Exactly.
Gma: What did you do?
Me: Nothing. He was just clingy.
Gma: Clin-L-y?
Me: (sigh) He just wanted to know where I was.
Gma: I don’t like that. He didn’t trust you. You know what I say to that?
Me: What?
Gma: (blowing raspberry {seriously}) That’s no happy birthday.
Me: You’re right. That’s no happy birthday.
(silence)
Gma: How is your boyfriend?
Me: We broke up.
Gma: That is what I thought. Why?

We continued on with this conversation for around 2 more hours, but it was always nice knowing that Gma had my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment